You've Been Waiting for Moments Like These
The joy you feel when you open your acceptance package.
The rush you get the first time you step on campus.
That electric feeling in the eRUPPtion Zone at your first UK basketball game.
The moment when everything clicks and you find the right path for you.
The pride you feel walking across the stage at graduation.
It all starts here.
Lexington: A Pretty-Much-Perfect College Town
- All the amenities of a bustling city with all the charm of a small town.
- Affordable, fun and safe — with a vibrant culture.
- Close enough to make the trip home easy, as Lexington is located within a day’s drive of ⅔ of the country’s population, or a quick flight from Blue Grass airport.
We're Not the Only Ones Who Think So
Smart Asset 2022
Conde Nast Traveler 2020
U.S. News and World Report, 2022
Lexington is a city with fantastic restaurants, amazing events and beautiful nature. With all of the businesses in Lexington, there's tons of opportunities for great internships, too.
We'll Set You Up for Success
- 18 career fairs including specialized fairs focused on Law Schools, Student-Athlete Career Fair, Bourbon and Distilled Spirits Career Fair, Part-Time Jobs Fair, SEC/ACC Virtual Career Fair and many others
- More than 340 workshops, presentations and career networking events
- UK Education Abroad and Exchanges offer more than 300 programs in 70 countries
Make the Most of This Moment
Big Blue Nation
Be part of a powerhouse athletics program in one of the country’s top conferences: the SEC.
Take in the action with access to UK Athletics tickets ranging in price from free to just $15.
Get in on the action with a dozen intramural sports and 40 club sports offered by UK Campus Recreation and Wellness each semester.